Erect and install Signs – Compliance and Safety
The completion of this intensive one or two day delivery will tick the boxes when it comes to understanding some of the key elements
and requirements of sign installation and erection in the busy modern workplace. This workshops will provide a foundation that
will train and provide you with the basics you need to go forward in your own compliance to mandatory safety in the workplace,
to quality control and to customer presentation and satisfaction.
A must in you and your staffs continual learning, understanding and upskilling of WHS in your business and workplace; delivered
by a qualified WHS Officer that knows and understands the sign and graphics business. Site visits are possible with onsite
training available, contact us to find out more.
Erect and Install Signs – Basics 1 Day Course
- Achieve an overview of sign erection and installation
- Developing codes of conduct and practise in the workplace
- Tickets and other qualifications
- Communication and professionalism
- WHS – Understanding SWMS, JHA and other documentation
- Compliance generally
- Site evaluation
- Tools and equipment checks
- Satisfactory installation methods
- Levelling, measuring – Interpreting drawings and Instructions
- Dealing with the public, the client and other obligations
Sign manufacture, erection and installation safety – Basic 1 Day course part 2 (2ND Day)
- Safety pre checks
- Understanding Safety in Erection and Installation - mandatory requirements, legislation and compliance basics
- Hierarchy of controls
- Overview of safety by design and culture
- Systems for installation and erection
- Specialised equipment and qualifications
- High risk
- Who’s in charge, who’s responsible?
- Workshop discussions
You will be provided with a certificate of completion and attendance on successfully accomplishing the completed two day Erect and Install Compliance workshop.